Thursday, February 12, 2009

For serious ATHLETES only

What's ups? My name is Ryan and I am here to post blogs for athletes wanting to increase their strength, speed, stamina and overall athletic ability.  I intend to post workouts, running programs and other drills for athletes that want to step up their game.  The workouts are for all athletes in all sports who are dedicated and motivated and have the initiative to improve their abilities.  The workouts will be a progressive format and will constantly push athletes to new levels.  The goal is to create  a blog were athletes and coaches can visit to get a weekly workout out program that alternates strength and agility training.  Again, this is designed for the serious athlete and is not intended for the average person wanting to lose weight for beach season. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ryan! Be sure to check out the paper (-: I'll be looking for your work outs and see how serious I can get.

    ReplyDelete